RULES FOR THE VISIT OF THE “PARCO DEI MULINI” TO BAGNO VIGNONI
Visitors are required to comply with the following requirements:
- do not leave the prepared itineraries and follow the instructions.
- do not pass through fences and use only the appropriate passages.
- do not leave any kind of waste on the ground.
- do not climb on the ruins, trees, handrails or other urban and / or archaeological items of furniture.
- absolute prohibition of lighting fires at any time of the year.
- Do not bathing in the whole area.
- do not touch and / or collect vegetation.
- do not collect or alter / damage rocks, minerals, fossils.
- dogs can only enter the area if they are on a leash and kept, and the handlers must collect the excrement.
In the event of non-compliance, a pecuniary administrative sanction from € 25.00 to € 500.00 is applied, as provided for by article 7-bis of Legislative Decree 267/2000.
Ordinance no. 22 of 31/03/2010